Six Sigma Blackbelt certification (CISSBBP) is highly sought after and rewarding certification in quality management. The knowledge, skills, and recognition that come with this certification can help you move into leadership or management positions. Black Belt’s in most organizations are the official team leaders of the projects and they manage multiple projects, ensuring organizational goals are met; they coach green belts to implement successful projects that add significant and sustainable value to the organization; they understand the complete working of the statistical tools, using them innovatively to solve
The Black Belt Six Sigma Certification is a highly respected credential – it means you have demonstrated a level of mastery of specific methodologies and techniques required to help drive Continuous Improvement projects that have measurable, commercially focused outcomes.
This certified training course will provide you with the theory and then the opportunity to practice the techniques to help you reach the standard of Lean Six Sigma. Practical problems.
This program is facilitated by REMOIK as a joint International certification qualification program based on our international partnerships with accredited institutes in U.S.A, U.K & Canada. Each of our partners are recognized in over 250 countries of the world.
We have delivered several certification programs to various candidates local and international. We offer more than 150 professional certifications currently.
What does 6 Sigma mean?
Six Sigma is a disciplined, statistical-based, data-driven approach and continuous improvement methodology for eliminating defects in a product, process or service. … Once the current performance of the process is measured, the goal is to continually improve the sigma level striving towards 6 sigma.
How do you become a Six Sigma Black Belt?
Prerequisites to become a Six Sigma Black Belt Certified:
To attain Six Sigma Black Belt certification, professionals requires two complete projects with signed affidavits or one complete project with a signed affidavit and three years of work experience, in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. You are required to score a minimum of 60% overall score to be certified.
Assessment and grading requirements
- Attendance and punctuality- 10%
- Class participation -25%
- Practical demonstration -15%
- Take-home assignments-10%
- Final Qualification Examination-30%
- A minimum of 60% overall grade is compulsory
- You have to deliver on in-class work Assessments
- At least 1 certification projects
What is a Six Sigma Black Belt salary?
If the admittedly-biased Go Lean Six Sigma training program is to be believed, Six Sigma belts can significantly increase your salary. The average Black Belt makes $99,000 a year; the level one below that makes $83,000 – a full 19% increase.
For participants focused on Certification preparation, it is important to know that the Global Certification is exam practical on-the job based. Which means you can sit the exam and become certified as soon as you have successfully passed the exam which is based on global benchmarks. Our Lean Six Sigma Training courses are run by Lean Six Sigma experts.
Who this course is for:
Management professionals across sectors like Manufacturing, Medicine, IT, Banking & Finance and others. Also, anyone interested to learn more about Six Sigma tools and techniques can take up this course.
During this course, you will develop:
- Understanding of the concepts, implementation & objectives of Six Sigma
- Ability to use a structured approach to process improvement
- Ability to use DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Implement and Control) methodology
- Skill to predict, prevent and control defects in a process
- Understanding of the elements of waste
- Skills to achieve sustainable quality improvement through process improvement
- Understanding of the tools of process discovery
- Understanding of variation in processes
- Skills to reduce variation in processes and achieve predicted outcomes
- Ability to identify, measure and analyse process potential
Training venue: 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony, Lagos close to Bannex Hotels and Suites
Time: 10am to 4pm